So you've just received an invitation to Venuemob Manager, to handle venue listing's bookings or content. Maybe you're a new team member at a venue that's had a Venuemob listing for a while.
Here's where to start, and how to make the most out of your Venuemob experience.
Step one: Check out your listing
What does your listing look like? Is it up to date? We rank all venue partners on the completeness of their listing (as well as their availability), so it's vital that you start here.
Check out this checklist for a complete listing, and compare it to your venue's.
Step two: If necessary, update your content and availability
If the content of your listing is looking a little out of date, the power is in your hands to update it.
- Update your high resolution cover photos and description
- Add and edit photos for each function space, and the capacities if necessary
- Add/delete menus, function packages and floor plan PDFs
- Update your FAQs
- Add minimum spends and price guides
- Update the availability of each space for the next few months – you can update multiple months in bulk to speed things up!
Step three: Check that you're receiving notifications
If you'd like to receive notifications when each new event enquiry or booking request comes in, head to the 'Staff' section. The toggle next to your name should be BLUE.
Step four: Get to know your enquiries and booking requests
Head to the 'Enquiries' section to see all of the events that have come via your listing.
Some tips for booking events via Venuemob:
- Respond as quickly as possible to all customers
- Follow up with a phone call
- Send a quote via Venuemob Manager – that'll allow you to request a deposit immediately, with no credit card processing fees for you
- Read this guide to booking events via Venuemob
Step five: Clean up your unconfirmed events
In order to invoice our venue partners properly, it's necessary that we check in on every event that comes your way to see whether it went ahead at your venue.
You can update the status as you go (highly recommended), or we'll ping you when the date of an event has passed.
If you've been added to a listing that's been dormant or unattended for a while, definitely head to your unconfirmed events and let us know whether they went ahead at your venue, in order to start with a clean slate.